Sunday, September 13, 2009

random thoughts

blah bah blha (even my thoughts can't spell) lol. i was just chillin and playing my guitar the other day when somebody tells me i cant play at all, turns out they thought i was playing a totally diff song. what a jerk. playing an instrument like the guitar is alot of fun, but at the same time and for the same reasons it can really suck. you like a rock song, learn it. poof you rock! but then people are like can you play this? no. why not? cause it sucks. well your stupid and suck cause you cant play the song i want. thats the way it goes. been thinking of doing some writing. got a few books, but they suck raw eggs and i wouldn't read them to my dog.

have you ever wondered why they use real lemons in floor cleaner, but artificially flavor lemonade? it kinda bothers me

No comments:

Post a Comment