Friday, September 18, 2009

nudist colony=no more laundry??

so I was doing the laundry the other day and thought to myself "i really hate laundry" so i considered joining a nudist colony to avoid any further laundry-esque inconveniences. Hmm, be naked all day, or do the laundry once a week. boy thats a tempting thought. it would have to be in a warm spot though, being naked and cold just doesnt appeal to me. and there would have to be some pretty girls there, cause being naked around a bunch of guys is just creepy. but then id have to get into shape. i mean good shape, cause a fat dude looks even worse naked, trust me i see myself every day, its aweful. well i better get back to work, the goat is eating miss june's prize roses again, and as funny as it is i dont want to see my goat go to jail over a rose. later.


Having a career and having a life arn't the same thing, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment