Monday, September 7, 2009

a letter to my fans

well, for all of you you are bored enough to read my blog, you know that i haven't been on in a while, the last few weeks have been pretty crazy. first of all, let me go back to July...My birthday is July 28, I just turned 24. On july 22 my now ex-wife finalized our divorce, a pretty horrible birthday present if you ask me. so then everybody forgets my birthday because of the previous events. So i decided that i need a break. so a few days and over 3,000 miles later (thats 5400 kilometers to my metric friends) I end up in Sturgis South Dakota on the biggest trip of my life. I need to write a separate blog about that alone sometime. so any ways, i disappeared off the map for about two weeks. nobody could find me. kinda the way i wanted it. so then, i get back from that few days of wonderful rest. Now unemployed, and homeless, i have taken up residence in my grandparents basement, some 300 miles (540 km) from my old house, (now repo) and no clue as to what to do for money, gas, or food. so any ways, thats about the last three months in a nutshell, ill probably talk about the individual events in detail at a later time. anyways. later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment