Monday, September 28, 2009

the great outdoors

today me and my grandfather went for a walk through the woods to a wonderful spot in an old creek bed. I saw a few deer, and the squirrels were hiding from the wind. its was pretty windy. Things like that make me kinda feel sorry for the people who never really get to experience that kind of stuff first hand. I understand how people in the cities have lost their way, and turned toward artificial means of life can be so downtrodden and anti-religion. How can they understand what they have themselves never experienced?
Its a beautiful world out there. go out and enjoy it. Anyways, I'm going to go for a long motorcycle ride and squeeze all i can outta the good weather before old man winter smiles on me. XD later.


remember, never race an old fart. he may have one more gear than you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment