Thursday, March 19, 2009

a taste of happiness

So i have just been moping around my house depressed for the last few days, thinking mostly about how my life completly sucks compared to what i had planned for it by now. So with this on my mind, I called in sick to work and decided to go bar hopping alone on ST. Patricks Day. maybe id find a nice place to hang out i thought. well i got out and out of the blue started running into friends that i hadn't hung out with since high school. so i spent the whole night catching up with a BUNCH of old friends. people i hadn't spoken to in years. met more new friends than I will bother to count too. the day turned from depression to just plain awesome in a matter of a few hours. got to hear an awesome jam band and had a wonderful time. it was good. Maybe things are starting to look up for ol' Solo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment